Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Currently Infatuated

Give me NEON errthang! I just had the worst possible lunch hour that was only suppose to be 30min. I went to Subway to get some lunch and when it was time to check out my debit card was no where insight. I figured I left in my car or it got lost in my purse but nope it wasn't. Knowing me I prob thru it away with my lunch from yesterday! I had to jet to BofA to get a temp card but as I walk into the bank the bottom falls out of the sky, I am completely drenched, hungry and out of patience. Thank God I didn't have to wait long at BofA (a miracle) and I got some grub. After all that all I wanted was to see anything bright to escape from my cold wet drab surroundings.



houzz  



  



 






                                                                    






1 comment:

  1. The neon on the nails are amazing, makes me want to get some fake nails. Every girl should rock neon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...