Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year Boo!!!!


 

My first post of the new year!!!
whoop whoop!

My first post in a while!!!!
whoop whoop!

well...
and I'm looking forward to a fabulous 2013 and to every fabulous year after that!

Since I left last I went green


for a Star Trek vs Star Wars party...

made a brass elephant for my desk at work


and went back glam



I got my make up done, so I was really feelin myself...

other than that, I  really didn't have much going on...didn't finish any of the projects I wanted to finish and start...
but this year will be different!!!

I am doing everything  I want to do and nothing will hold me back!

one of the most fabulous women I know told me...

this life ain't a dress rehearsal!



so here's to keeping it fab in 2013!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...