Thursday, September 20, 2012

Currently Infatuated

Hey! Im a little late posting...so today's post will be quick. My plan was to post earlier this morning but I'm here now. Today I'm kind of stuck on fashion illustrations from etsy and furniture from Black Rooster Decor, so I combined the two. All furniture is from Black Rooster Decor...here's the goods
 
Art- leopard2 by Cate Parr
 Cate Parr does amazing watercolor fashion illustrations. I adore how she creates textures and patterns with colors...bottom line...she's dope!!!



 
Art- Wek by BenjaminEdward
 
Benjamin Edward had me at hello! All I can say is wow! I'm in love and I die!!! Here some of his other pieces
 
 
 
 
 
Art- the Afro by Jessica Durrant of JessicaIllustration
I stalk Jessica Durrant because her pieces give me full on glam.
I love her even more because she's from Atl.
The make up and outfit pops of color are my fav esp the bright lips... I am bold lips all day!


 
I am totally infatuated with all three artist. I appreciate the details they create with watecolors...check out their etsy stores, I promise you won't be disappointed. They all are super talented watercolor geniuses and I am soooo jealous! The two goals I have for myself is learn how to reupholster furniture and perfect my drawing and painting skills.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...