Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Babble & Side Table DIY

Afternoon peeps! Hope all of you had an happening weekend...I did... kind of. I went out with my uncle for dinner and partying. I had a great time even though I was kind of sick..I prob had bitchface the whole time even though I felt busting a move on the dance floor inside.

I love this poster! Its the story of my life! Any hoo, that's the extent of the exciting part of my weekend. I had some DIYs I planned to do but I kind of watch everything on demand instead...sometimes it beez like that! I'll get to my projects eventually... I hope.
I did some online dream shopping which to me is the best. Although I didn't actually buy it, mentally I did and I rocked it fabulously with all eyes on me at party/club/event. Women lusting over my outfit while the men were lusting after me! I dream big!
The best part about dream shopping I DIDN'T spend any money! The worst part about is that I'm a compulsive shopper so eventually I'll probably get it.


{ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 }

Whoop Whoop! I already have the lipstick so I don't have to get that. I do have one DIY I forgot to post. It was the creative genius of my auntie. She did this in like 2min...I walked outside to get my shoes and I came back it was already set up

It's a side table! From a frame, vase, and candles. I thought she was a genius because all weekend those items were in the way. Ok in the pic it looks likes like candles on top of a frame on top of a vase but in person it was the bomb.com!
Well that's it for today
Later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...