Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinks & Purples


I've never been a fan of pinks or purples, I usually skip over them when I'm shopping. If I did it was most likely a bold pink or purple that was accessorized
 with gold but never a punk pastel...I like my colors kickin ass and in your face! But now I think Kelly Wearstler and Eileen Kathryn Boyd made me reconsider my previous disposition.


I am definitely a new proud card carrying member of the Kelly Wearstler stalker club... so if you need me you will find me up her behind and around the corner! I love how she mixes prints, textures, and color giving me all types of fabulous goodness. All the photos above are her work.


Thanks to theLennoxx.com I discovered Eileen Kathryn Boyd, this room alone made me love all shades of purple! The framed watercolor wallpaper is amazeballs! The green ottomans make me melt! This room is simply gorg!

All this pink & purple fabulousness inspired me to dream up this glam board. I had to include a masterpiece from one of my fav bloggers Christine from bijou & boheme called Odette. Rug from Rug USA , all furniture except white sofa and yellow chair are from Dering Hall, chandeliers from Zinc Door, and sofa & chair are from somewhere in Olioland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...