Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Adventures

I headed to Albany to spend time with my grandparents for Father's Day. While I was there my Aunt Jackie had a surprise birthday party and we had a blast! Here are a few pics of the fab desert table & popcorn buffet.

The theme was elephants and popcorn.
 The red &white elephant motif was inspired by my aunt being a woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. & so am I, so I definitely appreciate the elephant and crimson & cream inspired decor!
Sorry for the blurry pic, I was taking pics & fixing a plate at the same time. The food was the bomb.com! April from the Pink Chocolate Affair did an excellent job! She was incharge of the food & decor, please hit her up for your next event, pinkchocolateaffair@gmail.com! I promise you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...